Yoga ~ Unification of Mind, Body, & Spirit Workshop
This class is designed to dig deeper into the theory, philosophy, and history of Yoga. A little insight into the full spectrum of the Yogi lifestyle, the traditional 8 limbs or stages of Yoga and it’s practice to enhance a more spiritual connection to self.
- 8 Weeks
- Every Thursday Starting January 19th at 7:00pm
- Full Series $120
- Drop In Classes $20
- Step by step principles of Yoga
- Relaxed environment, lecture, discussion, and techniques.
Community Acupuncture & Wellness Clinic
Coming in February ~ On Tuesday’s
In our busy society, it is not often we stop and take time to relax while surrounded by our peers. This is not a lack of privacy but an opportunity to experience treatment with family, friends and community. The shared experience makes individual treatments more powerful and more affordable. Community Acupuncture has been used all over the world for quiet some time now. It is an affordable way to receive an acupuncture treatment in a community style setting. There will be several patients side by side in the yoga studio.
- Dr. Amy & Dr. T will be available
- Receive affordable, quality treatment
- Cost may vary, based on a sliding scale.
- Consults or Treatment at time of visit.
- Times to be determined.
This is a regularly scheduled class set for 3:30pm every Thursday with Jennifer Kara.
Whether you are in your first trimester or last, experienced in yoga or not, this class is designed to bring mental clarity,
stretch out your body and facilitate movement and blood flow throughout.
Its the perfect practice to connect mind body and spirit with babies.
$15 Drop in rate on button below. Also, check out our packaged pricing, or memberships all accessible in our services and contracts area from the link.
MINI YOGA RETREAT
Explorations of the Body, Heart, and Mind – Autumn Mini Yoga Retreats
Yoga with Gabriele
NTouch BodyWork and Healing Arts
New dates TBD
Autumn is upon us, and with this beautiful season and the shortening days, there comes some slowing down and turning inward. Please join me in honoring this natural cycle by retreating into being-ness and tranquility of heart and mind.
What to expect:
- In each retreat, we’ll explore and create spaciousness in the body through simple, slow yoga movements.
- We’ll specifically use soothing stretches for the shoulders and the low back.
- We’ll also observe and work with the breath to reconnect to the body and to harmony within.
- I will lead you through a guided yoga nidra meditation to calm the mind and spirit.
- And – there will be sprinkles of essential oils and a fun food/mind exploration.
Sign up for the entire three-week series for $60 or on a drop-in basis for $25 each mini retreat.
Acupuncture Clinic. Hosted by Amy Pendergrass Arreygue LAc…
In our busy society, it is not often we stop and take time to relax while surrounded by our peers. This is not a lack of privacy but an opportunity to experience treatment with family, friends and community. The shared experience makes individual treatments more powerful and more affordable.
Community Acupuncture has been used all over the world for quiet some time now. It is an affordable way to receive an acupuncture treatment in a community style setting.
There will be several patients side by side in the yoga class room, treatment will take place on a yoga mat.
I will walk around and quietly treat each individual person. Patients benefit many ways from the community setting.
$30 if you purchase online and $40 if you sign up at the door.
Space is limited to 10 people, register online:
or call us at 209.575.3770
St. Patty’s Laughter Yoga & Beer
Join the NTouch Family for a fun evening of laughter yoga and some St. Patty’s inspired Green Beer. Bring a freind!
Friday March 11th at 6pm
$10 per person
It will be a fun filled celebration hosted by Nicole Ottman
See you on the mat, or the floor, in some absurd position that will have you giggling the evening away…
Michelle Patino will gently guide you through a class designed to explore how the body longs to be held in time and space.
- This class is intended to bring deeper insight to one’s own physical practice and enhance self-knowledge.
- This class will remind you that it’s all about the journey, not the destination.
- $50 for the 1 day 3 hour class.
- Saturday March 5th 12pm-3pm
Nia tones your mind and tunes your body. Each workout brings mindfulness to your dance movement experience leaving you energized, mentally clear, and emotionally balanced.
Nia cardio-dance workouts combine 52 simple moves with dance arts, martial arts, and healing arts to get you fit in 60 minutes – body, mind, emotion, and spirit.
Nia is practiced barefoot, non-impact, and adaptable to individual needs and abilities.
Nia classes are taught by licensed Nia teachers.
Rent our wonderful studio space for your :
- Personal training
- Employee meetings/training’s
- $35/hour with half hour before and after allocated for setup and take down time.
- Chairs provided!
Call 209-575-3770 for appt setup